- Small boutiques, ecommerce businesses, gift shops, and off-price stores
- Buyers for major chain and department stores
- Non-profits and assistance leagues
- Pharmacies, hospitals, hotels, universities, membership clubs, and dollar stores
- Farm and general supply, and army/navy surplus
Virtual Show Guide
OFFPRICE is going virtual for Fall 2020. We have two market weeks this Fall: September 1-3 and October 13-15, 2020.
Browse our virtual show guide for more information on how to shop OFFPRICE Online, view products, our exhibitor list, and more before you sign up.
Who can attend?
Virtual Show Dates
- September 1-3, 2020
- October 13-15, 2020
What you will see
- In-season apparel, footwear, and accessories
- Opportunities for men, women, and children
- Curated feature areas, highlighting in-demand categories
- Private label and branded merchandise
- Manufactured goods and aquired products from major retailers
- Plenty of samples to touch and feel before ordering
What you will achieve
- Be a step ahead of your competing retailers
- Boost your profit margins with a smart buying strategy
- Meet new sellers, not found in your local area
- Diversify your product inventory and pick-up quick fill-ins
- Uncover new category opportunites to expand your offerings
- Build new connections and increase buying power
Why our buyers love OFFPRICE
"I feel like I’m actually dealing with the direct rep of the company and not a middle man company selling another company’s items. Therefore I get a better price because they do not have to get their cut too!!"
"In the many years since the show started, I have gradually switched my buying to more and more done at the show. Now almost 100% of my dollars are allocated there."
"Great product, great prices, and a market that shows that appreciates the buyers."
Frequently asked trade show questions
What's the cost to attend?
OFFPRICE is free to attend for all verified retailers, or buyers who can provide credentials, such as an ecommerce website, recent invoices, retail license or tax ID. All non-retailers will be a charged a $125 entrance fee, per show.
How do I register a group?
After first registering yourself as a first-time attendee and receiving your approval email, feel free to contact our buyer relations team for help registering additional attendees at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy products?
OFFPRICE is an order-writing show, which means you should come ready to purchase. Be sure to bring your credit card or line of credit to write orders with exhibitors. We also recommend bringing copies of your credentials, which some sellers may request upon order.
Where is OFFPRICE located?
The OFFPRICE Show in Las Vegas is in the lower level of the Sands Convention Center, located between the Venetian and Palazzo hotels.
Who can I reach out to for more help?
Contact our buyer relations team for questions related to attending OFFPRICE, registering, finding products, booking an on-site tour, and more at email@example.com.
Where do OFFPRICE products come from?
Our exhibitors' products come from a variety of places, depending on the seller you're working with. Many exhibitors manufacture their own merchandise in the current styles and trends, designed with cost in mind to offer you the best pricing. Other exhbitors acquire excess goods from major retailers from the current season, or purchase various qualities directly from the brand. All OFFPRICE exhibitors must pass an intensive screening process.