12 June 2020
Who shops the OFFPRICE Show?
Click on image to download high resolution version
by Mikaela Kornowski
We simply can’t say it enough! The off-price channel of merchandise is evolving. In years past, chain off-price retailers ruled the value-priced world. But now, business-savvy retailers of different backgrounds are catching on and realizing the profits they can earn when buying below regular wholesale pricing.
Yet still, we at the OFFPRICE Show will hear: but off-price isn’t for my fashion business.
- Are your customers price conscious?
- Is your sale rack a hot-spot for traffic?
- Do you struggle to find immediate products to fill inventory gaps?
- Do your shoppers want current trends and styles?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should incorporate an off-price strategy if you aren’t already. For some retailers, it will take getting over the misconception that off-price is out-of-style, cheap, or old products. Which couldn’t be farther from the truth. In fact, we encourage you to browse our Fall 2020 Look Book, showcasing the high-fashion items you can buy in the OFFPRICE channel.
Now more than ever—it makes sense for all types of retailers to introduce some level of off-price strategy. We’re not saying that all of your buying needs to be off-price, but introducing items that you purchase at a lower rate will only help your retail business’ overhead. You might be surprised who is already shopping OFFPRICE:
- Chain stores and department stores
- E-commerce retailers and subscription services
- Entertainment parks
- Farm and general merchandise stores
- Gas stations and truck stops
- Gift and resort shops
- Grocers and membership clubs
- Hotels and casinos
- International companies
- Non-profit companies and Assistance Leagues
- Pharmacies and hospitals
- Travel agencies and airport stores
- University stores and so many more
Markets like the OFFPRICE Show aren’t just for industry veterans either. Our team works with many new retail store owners and buyers on their first trip to market. After reaching out to our team, we’ll help you narrow down which products are your top priority, what styles best define your brand, and make our recommendations on exhibitors that best-match your store. We’ll even meet with you on-site for a personalized tour of the show and to stop by these targeted booths.
Who attends the OFFPRICE Show also reflects the variety of products and styles available all under one roof.
- Brand name and licensed products
- Boho and western styles
- Denim, leggings and basics
- Ethnic fashion and caftans
- Formal dresses and gowns
- Headwear, gloves and other winter accessories
- Kids and teen fashion
- Moto styles and clubwear
- Purses, scarves, jewelry, and other accessories
- Scrubs and PPE
- Swimwear and resort fashion
- Western wear
- Workwear and hunting gear
- Scrubs, PPE, and the list goes on!
With so many opportunities available, at fantastic pricing, there is no reason not to set aside some time during Las Vegas Fashion Week to find your next discovery at the OFFPRICE Show. Or, start shopping online through OFFPRICE365.com. For help getting started, reach out to Mikaela Kornowski, Marketing Manager, at 262-754-6906 or email her today.