OFFPRICE: Safer Than Ever
Click on image to download high resolution version
OFFPRICE: Safer Than Ever
The wait is almost over: OFFPRICE is excited to gather our community together again this February in Orlando, Florida. While returning to events may seem frightening, you can trust that OFFPRICE has done everything in its power to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all buyers and exhibitors.
Our guidelines are based on the operational guidelines produced by top industry bodies. The health and safety of all our visitors is always our highest priority and has guided every decision in the planning and scheduling of our event.
We know that face-to-face events have been changed by COVID-19 and while we all continue to adapt, we want to assure you that we will focus on:
- Working in partnership with local authorities, event partners, and venues to meet local safety standards at our events
- Carefully selecting event suppliers that can meet our health and safety criteria
- Creating alternative ways to participate in our events for those unable to attend in person
- Supporting the industries we work with as they rebuild their businesses; we will listen to and act on your feedback
- Delivering ROI to our customers; we will make sure the people you need to meet and do business with are at our event
We will follow all physical distancing and crowd density guidelines as directed by local authorities. Registration will be streamlined to reduce wait times and contact points. All conference and meeting room seating will be set up to follow local distancing guidelines. For food and beverage, catering outlets will be designed to uphold health and safety precautions – such as individually packaged food, spaced seating, and contactless payments. Our event venue will be required to deep-clean the facility prior to build-up and show open along with regular cleaning throughout the event. Exhibitors will be encouraged to regularly clean their exhibit area; and to replace promotional materials with digital ones. Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout the venue.
Additionally, we want all of our visitors to be kept as up to date as possible. Health and safety measures will be communicated and updated frequently on our website, email updates and social media channels. We will have a dedicated representative to handle any health and safety concerns so feel to reach out!
We are so excited to see you again soon and are excited to offer a safe return to buying events. Orlando here we come!