- Boutique, gift shop, and specialty retailers
- Discount, off-price and value stores
- Major chain, big box, and department stores
- Convenience, membership club, and dollar stores
- Non-profits, thrift stores and Assistance Leagues
- Hospitals gift shops, hotels/resorts, universities
- Farm and general supply, and army/navy surplus
In order to re-open Tarsus events post COVID-19 across our global locations we are constantly reviewing how they will operate and what practices we will need to put in place to ensure everyone stays safe. We have developed the TRUST TARSUS framework based on the operational guidelines produced by industry bodies, including SISO, IAEE, UFI and the AEO. The health and safety of all of our event stakeholders will always be our highest priority and will guide every decision we make in the planning and scheduling of our events.
Who can attend?
What you will achieve
- Be a step ahead of your competing retailers
- Boost your profit margins with a smart buying strategy
- Write orders for ready-to-ship goods
- Meet new vendors, from across North America
- Diversify your product assortment and fill in inventory
- Uncover new category opportunities to expand your offerings
- Build new connections and increase buying power
What you will see
- In-season apparel, footwear, and accessories
- Opportunities for men, women, and children
- Curated feature areas, highlighting in-demand categories
- Private label and manufactured goods
- Branded merchandise and close-outs from major retailers
- Plenty of samples to touch and feel before ordering
Why our buyers love OFFPRICE
"I feel like I’m actually dealing with the direct rep of the company and not a middle man company selling another company’s items. Therefore I get a better price because they do not have to get their cut too!!"
"In the many years since the show started, I have gradually switched my buying to more and more done at the show. Now almost 100% of my dollars are allocated there."
"Great product, great prices, and a market that shows that appreciates the buyers."
Frequently asked trade show questions
What's the cost to attend?
OFFPRICE is free to attend for all verified retailers, or buyers who can provide credentials, such as an ecommerce website, recent invoices, retail license or tax ID. All non-retailers will be a charged a $125 entrance fee, per show.
How do I register a group?
Additional attendess may be registered using the new buyer form. Retail credentials are only required to be sent once per a company. Once your compnay has been approved, all additional buyers will be automatically approved.
For registering groups larger than TEN, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy products?
OFFPRICE is an order-writing show, which means you should come ready to purchase wholesale products. Be sure to bring your credit card or proof of credit to write orders with exhibitors. Ship dates and availability will vary depending on the vendor. We also recommend bringing copies of your credentials, which some sellers may request upon order.
Where is OFFPRICE located?
The OFFPRICE Show will be at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in 2022.
Who can I reach out to for more help?
Contact our buyer relations team for questions related to attending OFFPRICE, registering, finding products, booking an on-site tour, and more at email@example.com.
Where do OFFPRICE products come from?
Our exhibitors' products come from a variety of places, depending on the seller you're working with. Many exhibitors manufacture their own merchandise in the current styles and trends, designed with cost in mind to offer you the best pricing. Other exhbitors acquire excess goods from major retailers from the current season, or purchase various qualities directly from the brand. All OFFPRICE exhibitors must pass an intensive screening process.