- Boutique, gift shop, and specialty retailers
- Discount, off-price and value stores
- Major chain, big box, and department stores
- Convenience, membership club, and dollar stores
- Non-profits, thrift stores and Assistance Leagues
- Hospitals gift shops, hotels/resorts, universities
- Farm and general supply, and army/navy surplus
Happy to help
Our promise to you
Who can attend?
What you will achieve
- Be a step ahead of your competing retailers
- Boost your profit margins with a smart buying strategy
- Write orders for ready-to-ship goods
- Meet new vendors, from across North America
- Diversify your product assortment and fill in inventory
- Uncover new category opportunities to expand your offerings
- Build new connections and increase buying power
What you will see
- In-season apparel, footwear, and accessories
- Opportunities for men, women, and children
- Curated feature areas, highlighting in-demand categories
- Private label and manufactured goods
- Branded merchandise and close-outs from major retailers
- Plenty of samples to touch and feel before ordering
Why our buyers love OFFPRICE
Frequently asked trade show questions
What's the cost to attend?
OFFPRICE is free to attend for all verified retailers, or buyers who can provide credentials, such as an ecommerce website, recent invoices, retail license or tax ID. All non-retailers will be a charged a $125 entrance fee, per show.
How do I register a group?
Additional attendess may be registered using the new buyer form. Retail credentials are only required to be sent once per a company. Once your compnay has been approved, all additional buyers will be automatically approved.
For registering groups larger than TEN, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy products?
OFFPRICE is an order-writing show, which means you should come ready to purchase wholesale products. Be sure to bring your credit card or proof of credit to write orders with exhibitors. Ship dates and availability will vary depending on the vendor. We also recommend bringing copies of your credentials, which some sellers may request upon order.
Where is OFFPRICE located?
In 2022, The OFFPRICE Show will be at the Venetian Expo Center (Formally Sands Expo).
Who can I reach out to for more help?
Contact our buyer relations team for questions related to attending OFFPRICE, registering, finding products, booking an on-site tour, and more at email@example.com.
Where do OFFPRICE products come from?
Our exhibitors' products come from a variety of places, depending on the seller you're working with. Many exhibitors manufacture their own merchandise in the current styles and trends, designed with cost in mind to offer you the best pricing. Other exhbitors acquire excess goods from major retailers from the current season, or purchase various qualities directly from the brand. All OFFPRICE exhibitors must pass an intensive screening process.