- All members of the media on the show floor must have their credentials on display at all times.
- All interviews with OFFPRICE Show spokespeople should be arranged through a member of the public relations staff.
- Television cameras must be escorted on and around the show floor by an OFFPRICE Show public relations representative, unless otherwise approved.
- TV cameras approved to be on the show floor without an escort still must display their credentials at all times.
- Media members wishing to cover or film any seminars or buyer tours may do so with the approval from a public relations representative. Any fees associated with the event will not apply to media.
- All interviews should take place at the conclusion of the seminar or buyer tour as to not interfere with the event.
- Credentialed members of the media are entitled to one (1) complimentary lunch ticket redeemable at the OP Bistro.
- Be respectful of exhibitors wishes at all times. OFFPRICE is an order-writing trade show, meaning it is likely exhibitors will be conducting business in their booth, therefore they may be unavailable for an interview.
LIMIT: Three (3) press credentials per media outlet. Guest passes are not available to media outlets unless pre-approved by a public relations representative.