OFFPRICE ADMISSION POLICIES
The OFFPRICE Show is a professional trade event. It is produced for the apparel industry and is NOT open to the public. Admission to the OFFPRICE Show is FREE to the trade, or those attending to source and purchase goods. Cost is $125 per person for Non-Retailers, suppliers to the trade, including factors, shipping & logistics providers, manufacturers and other providers looking to establish networks with our exhibitors.
DIRECT SOLICITATION OF OUR EXHIBITORS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY SHOW MANAGEMENT.
REQUIRED RETAIL BUYER CREDENTIALS
Minimum of 3 requirements from list below:
- Business Cards (listing your address and job title)
- Recent invoices (companies purchased from in the last 6 months, only of apparel, accessories, or footwear)
- Tax Registration Certificate
- Business Registration Certificate
- Letter of Intent (from attorney or bank) on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (acceptable for new businesses only)
Required onsite if approved:
- Business card
- Personal Photo ID, Driver’s License or Passport
Management reserves the right to admit exceptions for a fee: $125